Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The morning after...

More moaning I’m afraid. Did fifteen on the TENS machine now my blasted back is even worse than it was yesterday, BUT, going to be positive, need to be back at work for Friday. No real reason, just my personal goal.

I’m currently psyching myself up to walk into town this afternoon. Seen some rather fantastic back supports online and hopefully will be able to pick one up. Crazy isn’t it, I wanted this blog to be all about my bookies but instead it’s turning into a rant about my flaming back.

Ho hum.

Other looming problem is the Shed. Issue two is due out first Friday in August and it’s impossible to get any work on it done. I’ll be as sick as a dog if we don’t meet the deadline.

I’m sure I’ll work something out.

Need a cuppa tea badly.

Also need to work out how to get the time stamp right... it's on USA time or something.

No comments: